Friday, March 11, 2011

Rumparooz OS diaper cover!!

We ordered the Rumparooz OS cloth diaper cover from http://www.fluffenvy.com/ It cost $14 for unprinted and $16 for printed. They have cute prints we got the Kangaroo print its super cute. The Rumparooz cover comes with super stretchy elastic and inner gusets. It has front and back elastic, I wasnt sure if I would like the front elastic or not but I think I do. This diaper runs a little bigger than there pocket diapers but still snaps down nice and small for those smaller babies. My son is on the last snap and usually with cloth diaper covers he is fully unsnapped. We are still up in the air on this cover because it seems really wide so I will right a follow up post.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic! We use the rumparooz diaper covers and they have worked really well so far =)

    ReplyDelete