Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Covers!!!

I am going to do this one in the same style that I did the prefolds. So here are the covers I have and what I think about them.

Flip: already reviewed love it!!! It is our favorite cover we grab this one first when we do prefolds and fitteds.

Bummis super whisper wrap: This is the 2nd diaper we bought we found it on craigslist for $5 so decided to try it. Its a size medium in euc.  The medium runs a bit large it fits my 25 lbs one yr old with chubby legs well. Its Velcro and has decent laundry tabs I really like this cover and use it often.

Kawaii baby covers: I bought these from http://comfycozydiapers.com for about $6 a piece I have 2 green ones one blue one and one white one I like the colors alot. I wouldn't recommend this cover for toddlers or large babies. It has a snap down rise and Hunter wears it all the way unsnapped with little room to grow.  They are a thinner cover but serve its purpose I will try to get a pic of all the sizes it has so you can see. I don't hate this cover its just not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment