Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rockin Green clothe diaper detergent!!

Ok here is my review on Rockin Green Cloth diaper detergent!!! http://rockingreensoap.com/  I ordered it from there sight it doesnt take long for the order to come less than a week. The bag of hard rock which I need because I have hard water cost $15.95 it does 45 regular loads and 90 he loads. We have a whirlpool cabrio He top loading washer( which i do not like) I also ordered one of there cool magnetic scoops they have too it sticks to the side of the machine which is awesome. The smells we have tried are orgavana( discontinued) I wasnt crazy about that one, The plain green teas (I liked it) Motley Clean (my favorite), smashing watermelons (loved) and rage against the raspberrys (yumm). You will fall in love with this detergent if you take the sheets off your bed wash them like you normally would then rock a soak with rockin green for 1 hr after you see the water you will only want to use rockin green. I am having some issues with stink in my diapers though so I posted on there facebook page about it and she had me email her and she is sending me something else to try so that is awesome.  I reccomend Rockin Green cloth diaper detergent to everyone I meet its great for Cloth diapering and regular laundry in general it rinses clean and leave clothes soft and smelling clean. Its also great for cleaning you can use it in your dishwasher, steam cleaner , clean your toilet with it ect. My one year old knocked a plate of blueberry sauce onto my tan carpet and rockin green got it out on the first try!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment